Incorporate Business
Business Support
Tax and Accounting
Immigration procedur
Price List
  • I'd like to apply for Permanent Residency Visa

  • I want to start a business in Japan. But the procedure is very complicated.
  • I decided to marry. But can I apply Spouse Visa ?
  • I have job offered in Japan. How can I apply for Working Visa ?

  • I need to invite our house maid from our country.

  • I married in Japan and I want to invite my children left in my country.

  • I'm divorced, what happens with my visa ?
  • I want to obtain Japanese Passport (Naturalization).



We are happy to support the people for those who wish to stay legally in Japan.

Kindly note that we are not in a position to introduce a job opportunity in Japan. We prepare the document to apply working visa for those who has a job offered in Japan.

Feel Free to call or email us for our Assessment to achieve the best solution

Our Contact detail

Phone:090-6006-3690  English & French available until 10pm for 365 days

Email: info@nissato.com

Our Office Map for download